7/16/12

Punta Cana Weddings: Makeup + Hair Packages with Krystie Ann!

So excited to share that I will be staying in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic this winter!
I am booking destination wedding makeup and hair services while I am there!

I am also running a spectacular promotion when you book your makeup and hair services with me!

You will look and feel your very best, and feel confident knowing you are receiving superior service from an internationally award winning and experienced makeup artist and hair stylist using only the finest professional quality products. All in the comfort and privacy of your own suite, with your family and friends! It makes for a very relaxing and intimate experience!

Another bonus with booking my services is that you are able to communicate back and forth with me via email, phone and skype prior to your big day. That gives us the opportunity to iron out all the details of your special look, any questions or concerns you might have etc. Something you are not able to do with the staff on your resort.

Please email me for more details and to receive my destination wedding information package!


makeup@krystieann.com
www.krystieann.com